Monday, March 7, 2011

Be good little girls and boys and you will be Rewarded

I have found this to be true. Adam and I are sticking to the budget, throwing all extra money at the debt snowball, and any cash we have at the end of the day goes into a big water jug, and I know I saw a $5 and a $20 in there. Well today I get home and check the mail and to my surprise I have a bonus check in there from my old job. It was totally unexpected but nice, and it will save us a month on our debt snowball. I see it as a motivator and a blessing. I have found that God has a way of providing, and this is a prime example. I listen to Dave Ramsey's radio show every day now and hearing all of the people calling in with their stories and problems and they feel so down and out. It's sad to hear how many people have buried themselves, but it's so motivating to hear that for the most part he can take this problem that is literally consuming the caller's lives and make sense of it and offer options and solution. I can literaly feel the weight being lifted from them and I get a little bit of hope from each caller that my family can do this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment